Monday, August 13, 2012

My newest creations - Cross Stitch on Wool!

I mentioned in my last post that I was working on something new and I still am but I have a couple of items finished and just listed on Ebay.

These were a challenge as anyone that's ever done cross stitch can tell you that;

1. It's hard on the eyes no matter what  size aida cloth or fabric you use.
2. It's very time consuming work.
3. These were extra hard as those little holes you put your needle into weren't there! 

I love how they turned out though and am working on a couple more that need finishing. I'll share when I get them done. These were completely hand stitched - no sewing machine used. I think I need new glasses...LOL

You can find them on Ebay here

These were free patterns from Betty. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us :)



3 comments:

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...