Monday, November 29, 2010

Proverbs 31:21

She is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household are clothed in scarlet.



Remember to take time to enjoy the beauty of winter and be thankful for a warm home. 

So many of us, myself included, complain about the hardships of winter, but this year I'm determined to start enjoying winter again as I did when I was younger. It really is a beautiful time of year and I want to pass on a  positive attitude toward all seasons to my Granddaughter - so no more complaining about the cold and shoveling for me! I promise to TRY to do all shoveling with a smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...