Monday, January 3, 2011

Vintage Valentines on CD

Do you love vintage cards?  Me too! Over the past 10 years I've collected vintage cards and scrapbooks containing cards. I've carefully removed the cards from the books and I've scanned them and put them on CD to be able to use for years to come. They're perfect for all your craft needs and of course, making your own cards. I've added 2 of my Vintage Valentine card CDs to my sidebar on the right. I have several more CDs on my website at www.countrycabin.ca

Samples from Valentine CD vol 1

Samples from Valentine CD vol 2

2 comments:

  1. I Love Vintage...the cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I love the old cards too, especially the Christmas ones!

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...