Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New addition to the family

Last weekend we got a new puppy. He was a birthday present from my parents. Our last dog Chanel had to be put down from old age a couple of years ago. She was 14, blind, toothless, and could barely walk anymore. IT WAS HARD...and I didn't think I'd want another dog again, but this little guy is growing on me. I mostly agreed to having another dog because my youngest Shelby is a real animal lover, like myself, and I knew Miss Pearl would enjoy it too. Every kid needs a dog to grow up with :)

 He's a Shih tzu, yorkie, toy poodle mix and he's so cute! Hard to get him to sit still for a photo shoot though...hehe

His name is Coco Koko - we named him when we thought he was a girl. The name stuck so we just changed the spelling of it. 
He's pretty small and I don't think he'll get too much bigger. He can fit inside Shelby's shoe!

Between him and Miss Pearl who's only 2....I've been a busy Grandma!


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cutie! I know you are going to get a lot of enjoyment from this pup!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...