Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas is almost here!

It's been a while since I've posted but I've been super busy with life and of course getting ready for Christmas...my favorite time of the year! Here are a few simple decorations for our home.

Miss Pearl was really getting into decorating the tree this year...too cute. She's not so sure about the guy in the big red suit though. She wanted nothing to do with him at the mall...hehe
Finished tree....hard to get a clear shot of it at night.
Some of the snowmen I made a few years back.
 We have no snow and not much in the forecast so we may end up having a green Christmas. I want snow for Christmas!!!! 

This next photo was taken a while back when we had our first snowfall but it's all gone now :(

Hope you're all ready for Christmas....I still have more shopping and baking to do but I'm almost ready!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I have a big white bowl just like the one you have hanging!!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Connie~ Pretty photos~
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Miss Pearl had a blast, my little guy really enjoyed it this year.

    The snowmen you made are adorable! Love the "Old Homestead Christmas" sign.

    We're on the down-stretch now, aren't we? Just a couple more days. Some baking for me and a little shopping also. We had snow in the forecast but they already bumped up the temp a few degrees so the snow is gone. But you never know... they could be wrong.

    Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Connie for your kind words. It has been so hard to get in the Christmas spirit this year. I've never had that problem before. But I got it done, what needed to get done, somehow. Ready to relax and be lazy next week, haha!

    I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas as well. Yes, you are right... family, love are so very precious indeed. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...