Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Playing Catch Up...

It's been ages since I've posted....I've been super busy...but it's time to catch up. Please know that I've been reading all your blogs and keeping up to date with everyone even if I haven't commented much.

There will be some very random posts in the next couple of days that may or may not be in any particular order so here goes!

I was published in my first Gooseberry Patch Cookbook! How cool is that? I think it's great of them to send you a free book when they use one of your recipes. There are a few in this one that I plan to make.

We've done a bit of this lately....it's been a really easy winter for us compared to others! Hailie loves being out in the snow. We made snow angels and a snowman last week too.

And we even got to go out ice fishing this winter. My brother bought a new hut and my Dad took us out. Hope to get out this weekend as it's the last weekend for pickerel fishing and it's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend with temps in the + and sunny!

My Dad, Miss Pearl, Lynn (my brother's girlfriend) and brother Vic. We didn't catch any fish that time but had a great day on the lake!

Well that's it for now...more random posts to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY, congratulations on the Gooseberry Patch cookbook! I have been collecting them for years and have 30 spiral bound ones so far. I should have been entering recipes all these years, but I never have. I'll have to add this one to my wish list, hehe.

    Ice fishing looks like fun, I'd like to try it just once but I don't eat fish, yuck! Wish we could have built a snowman and made snow angels. Not enough snow all winter for one single snow angel. It was a sad winter for the kids. I enjoy those snow days too.

    Good to see you back Connie! Have a terrific week~

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...