Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our garden is blooming!

Here are a few photos of our garden this year. Last year it was so neglected due to both hubby and I being sick, but by the way it’s blooming this year, I think it’s forgiven us :) The lilacs are done now…I always miss it when they leave. This year they were forever covered in butterflies and bumble bees.
garden10
garden7
garden9
garden6
garden11
And here’s our newest addition – a gooseberry plant my Dad bought for me. I love gooseberries!
garden8

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY CONNIE!

    Your garden is so pretty and well kept....I love those Iris's!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...