Saturday, March 5, 2011

What have I got myself into???

I bought this cross stitch pattern a few years ago and it's been sitting in my cupboard taunting me! So last night I decided to start on it. It's a beautiful Victorian village Christmas scene and it's going to take me forever!

This is what I've got done so far...


And this is what it's supposed to look like when I'm done. Notice I said "supposed"...I always mess up and loose a few stitches here and there. Does that happen to anyone else? 



Sometimes I wonder where my mind is!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My It is going to be ebautiful! and yes I always mess up along the way too!

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...