Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chicken Dish

chick1

I found this recipe years ago in one of the  magazines I read but I can’t remember which one it was or what the recipe was called so whenever my family would ask what I was making for supper I would just say "You know…the chicken dish I always make” so for all intents and purposes I’ve renamed this wonderful recipe  Chicken Dish. My family loves it and it’s a great way to get the little ones to eat their veggies!

3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of broccoli soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 750g bag of California Style Vegetables
I roll of Pillsbury Flaky Biscuits
3 Tbsp cooking oil

Preheat oven to 350. Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Cook in heated cooking oil in  skillet. Salt and Pepper to taste.  Keep turning until brown on all sides and cooked thoroughly. As you can see by  the photo below I like my meat FULLY cooked in all recipes I make.

chick4

While chicken is cooking add both cans of soup into large roasting pan and stir until you have a smooth texture. Add 1 can water and 1 can milk and mix well.

chick2

Add bag of frozen vegetables and cooked chicken pieces to mixture. Cook on stovetop until veggies are soft.

chick3

Separate biscuits and cut each one into quarters and place evenly on top of veggies. Bake in oven according to directions on biscuit tube or until golden brown.

chick5

TaDa! Easy and Delicious! Serves 4- 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...