Monday, February 8, 2010

Macaroni Salad

This is such an easy salad to make and chances are you already have everything you need in your pantry!

2 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
1 small tomato
1 small block marble cheese
2 stalks celery
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 - 3/4 cup of mayonnaise

Cook macaroni in boiling water until soft. Rinse under cold water and drain. Add to large bowl. Cut cheese and tomato into cubes and chop celery into small cubes. Add to macaroni and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in mayonnaise and refrigerate until needed.

This is great as a side dish for hamburgers and hot dogs while BBQ'n in the summer!

2 comments:

  1. My kids would love this salad! I forgot how easy it is to make, I need to make it more often!

    It is so nice to get a comment from someone else that has 4 generations under one roof. Finally someone that might understand my life! My elderly dad also lives with us and has for 18 years! It is hard but I just don't like the other options out there.
    Right now I am actually in the house by myself...This only happens once in a blue moon!
    Hope you have a wonderful week,
    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...