Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Primitive Crow Apron

Thought I would take a photo of what I've been working on. It took me most of yesterday and the better part of this morning to get it done because when there's a baby in the house...well I'm sure you all know...they come first :) I used heavy cotton canvas so it will last forever! I used one of my old aprons for a template/pattern and the old style crow label came from Denise at Sassafras Hill. It turned out great! If you would like one for yourself or want to send one to someone as a gift, you can order them on my website Country Cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...