Thursday, June 23, 2011

Old Wooden Doors

I love old wooden doors. It doesn't matter what kind of a building they're on or if they are interior or exterior...I love them all! Here are a few of my favorite photos that I've taken over the years of these beauties. 

The first two I took on our recent trip to Ottawa. They're on the Parliament Buildings.



The next 4 were taken on our wonderful short trip to Charleston SC in 2007. They are on some of the historic buildings and homes we passed while taking a horse drawn carriage ride. I love you Charleston and I can't wait to visit you again!





And this last one is on a beautiful old stone building in St. Jacobs. They make the most amazing wizard brooms - just like the ones in Harry Potter!

Hope you're all having a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Old doors have such character. Love the last set of red ones. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...