Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photo Restorations

Quite a few years ago I took an interest in digitally restoring old photos. The first one I ever attempted was this one of my Dad when he was working at a service station in his younger years. This was mostly a colorization more than a restoration but I thought I would share it anyway. I colorized him and left the background in the original black and white. Click to enlarge. Such a handsome man!


This next one was one I did for a client. This was her late husband and she wanted the photo restored and colorized. She was very happy with the results.


Another one where the photo had been folded and kept in a wallet. Restored and colored.

And this one was a colorization of a client and her 2 sisters. 

If you would like to have one of your photos restored or colorized just email me. Prices start at $150.00. Everything is handled through email and the finished photo will be emailed to you so you can print out as many copies as you like. 

Makes a wonderful gift for family & friends!

1 comment:

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...