Monday, March 8, 2010

Crafts I’ve been working on

Spring has arrived already? I'm still waiting for winter! I think Mother Nature is just playing with us and we'll probably get the 2 or 3 feet of snow that we usually have this time of year!

I thought I would share a few pics of some of the crafts I've been working on lately. The first one is a doll I finished for my GrandBaby. I wanted something safe that a 7 month old could enjoy and chew on. This way I know it's made with safe materials and has no choking hazards. I chose the gingerbread fabric because she just loves my gingerbread apron I wear all the time. When I gave her the doll, she smiled and gave it a big hug...too cute!

doll

The next one is a couple of signs that I made for my kitchen. I wanted some smaller signs to go on the wall above my counter top and they turned out great! I made a mustard colour Milk one too after I took this picture.

signs

This is a Primitive Easter pillow that I have finished and listed on ebay. Just click on the photo to go to the listing. It's based on a Terrye French Design. She's an amazing artist!

bunnypil2

And lastly, another item listed on ebay. This little guy is so cute with his rusty nail arms and legs.

mouseegg

I hear the baby waking so I must go for now. I hope you all have a wonderful sunshiny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...