Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and I'll be back soon!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all Mother's, Grandma's and Great or Great Great Grandma's a wonderful and Happy Mother's Day.

My Mother is the Greatest of them all and I love Her with all my heart! I don't think I'd be the kind of person I am or I'm becoming without her unconditional love and understanding through all the years. She's taught me so much....most of all how to be forgiving and understanding when it seems like the hardest thing to do! I LOVE you MOM!

I'm off to Ottawa early Monday morning to see an ophthalmologist to see if she can fix the eye I'm still blind in from my brain aneurysm 22 years ago. I doubt she can do anything about the scar tissue that was caused from the bleed itself but now my eye has become "lazy" and has been causing problems by veering off to the side (where it can see best through the scarring) and it's causing some double vision and more headaches. I sure hope she can fix it! 


I'll be back on Tuesday and hopefully all will go well :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Connie. Good luck at the doctor's this week. Hope you get good new. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this lovely Mothers Day message.My Mom has been gone 15 years now, she was my best friend. No I am best friends with my daughter, that is Mom's legacy.
    Praying you will have good news when you visit your doctor.
    Mothers Day Blessings to you...
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...