Saturday, May 21, 2011

I love wooden barrels! And now I have 2 more!

I just love the look of old worn out wood whether it's on a barn, furniture, or just in an old house like baseboards and door trims, so I was extremely happy when my Mom came home last weekend from a garage sale with this beauty!

And then a few days later my neighbour who knows I love all things primitive and antique brought this one over for me. 

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them but for now they're sitting proudly in my gazebo. 
Any ideas for their use??? 


3 comments:

  1. niiiiiice! I would use one as a front entrance table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them both!!!! I think I need to find me one of those, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how nice! Hmmm...I think I'd have to line them with plastic and filler so I could use the top to place a planter full of ferns or flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Another Penny Rug Christmas Tree

Just listed another one on Ebay. Off to make a couple more for my craft sale! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=39069...